May 24, 2011

Drinking Poison



I found this quote from Ken Sande that I wanted to share, I thought it was pretty powerful:

"Unforgiveness is like drinking poison while hoping the other person will die."

Wow. Doesn't that make you stop and think?

Forgiveness then must be a cleansing of our heart, and to me, forgiveness brings freedom and peace.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled...

Is there someone out there you need to forgive?

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! I have never heard it before. It's so true. When we don't forgive someone it links us to them forever, when we forgive we can break free of them and continue to heal.

    How is Serving Sisters coming? I hope you and your sweet family are doing well! love Haley

    ReplyDelete