May 24, 2012

New Book Review: Daughters of Jared by H.B. Moore

"I woke with a silent scream on my lips. My sister's words from the night before came flooding back all at once, bringing a new wave of revulsion. Had it been a dream? A terrible dream that had encompassed my worst nightmare? I sat up, keeping the covers pulled to my chin as I looked around my room. Everything appeared the same, unlike the tempest I had expected. When my world caved in, shouldn't the physical things around me be destroyed as well?"

Naiva, the second daughter of Jared II, has just been asked by her older sister, Asherah, the favored one, to do the unthinkable. Naiva knows if she gives in, she will be sacrificing her own soul.

Creating a web of deceit and evil, Asherah will stop at nothing to return their father to the throne and eventually become queen. Naiva's struggle to find enough strength to stand against what she knows is wrong and the courage to embrace her budding beliefs in the true God, may cost her everything...including her life.

H.B. Moore has written an engaging page-turning thriller based on the book of Ether. Just like her Out of Jerusalem series and other novels about people in the Book of Mormon, her expert skills as a writer bring the scriptures alive with greater impact and understanding. I loved this book!

To watch the trailer or get your own copy today,  click here
To learn more visit her blog at http://mywriterslair.blogspot.com or her website at http://hbmoore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment