December 11, 2008

Remember...

Christmas is just around the corner, 2008 almost gone. My hopes for 2009 is that I can remember what I've learned, again.

If your house is not as clean as it could be, your husband has a wife, and your children have a mother, who has more time for them.

Unconditional love is much more important than harsh judgement.

Fear of speaking to groups diminishes if you forget yourself and look into the listeners eyes. Then you can connect with their hearts.

Never forget how important it is to laugh, instead of cry.

Being friendly is better than saying nothing.

Everyone gets scared sometimes.

Listening teaches the most.

It's impossible to make time for everything, but you can make time for what is most important.

Trusting completely in God each day is the only way to face whatever comes.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about an unclean home meaning I must be making more time for my husband and children, rather than worrying about things less important. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete